Fixed some bugs

I fixed some bugs in both my splitroms.py utility and my MAME patch. Now I’ve got my MC6800 monitor for the Apple 1 actually running well enough to enter command lines, though it doesn’t execute them properly. It does automatically cancel the command if you enter 128 characters, just like the 6502 monitor.

This entry was posted in RetroChallenge. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Fixed some bugs

  1. I think it’s awesome that your taken on the A1 monitor port to 6800 – Several folks have suggested that they were going to try, but you are the first I’ve heard about that actually has gone forward. My only question is … when you are going to do the Cassette Interface and A1 BASIC ports. :-)

  2. Eric says:

    I plan to start working on the cassette firmware and BASIC on the Septober 37th.

Leave a Reply